Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Ironically enough...

 Given that it's been five months or so since my last post, I find it pretty ironic that the last one was about time management.

Short version: I'm pooped. We've been working on the cabin, in fact we've done a huge amount of work since the last time I posted anything, I'm just generally burnt out on the internet and the people who inhabit it. 


Anywho, as proof we're alive and have made progress, here's a snapshot from our security system--we have hardwired internet, cameras, a storage shed, air conditioning, a deep freeze, and a bunch of updates to the electrical system.

I'll post more at some point, but man... the internet is exhausting. I'm sure we're all feeling that way, but I tell you what, after 18+ months of this pandemic, I've had about all the internet I want or need for a lifetime. 

1 comment: